Who we are
Dear Valued User,
- your name-surname, contact details (including your email address and telephone number)
- details of your contact history with us (including call and records of messages by text or messaging services)
- testimonials or comments you have provided about our services.
and other Personal Data that you may provide to us from time to time, including during recorded calls. Please note that we do not collect and process any data what is known as ‘sensitive’ data about you, for example, information regarding your health or ethnic origin. If you choose not to provide the Personal Data we request, it may delay or prevent us from responding to a request or query, or providing our services to you. How your Personal Data is collected? We collect most Personal Data directly from you during your relationship and communications with us, via you uploading your data to the www.serglobex.com website or through telephone (our calls may be recorded), email, text, messaging service or in person. However, we may also collect information directly from third parties e.g.Facebook, Google etc. depending on your login permission preferences. How and why we may process your Personal Data? We may use your Personal Data in the following wayswhere you have given your consent, for us to create profile and details to the serglobex.com database (you will also be asked to consent to having your information submitted to the system):
- To provide our services to you, including preparing and delivering your orders, maintaining any related task about your purchases (shipping, billing, customer services etc.), and keeping you updated on the progress of your processes
- To enable to assess and improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies’ websites when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience)
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal service policy
- To conduct market researches, customer analysis, purchase sensitivity analysis, churn analysis or to build our recommendation systems etc.
- To record the results of our research and our relationship and communications with you
- Where you have given your consent, for us to publish testimonials and comments about our services
- To provide you with direct marketing communications about what we are doing as well as our services, reports, offers and client events and general information about the fashion sector which we think might be of interest to you by post or phone. If required under applicable law, where we contact you by SMS, email, social media and/or any other electronic communication channels for direct marketing purposes, this will be subject to you providing your express consent. You can object or withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing from us at any time, by contacting us using the email address: email@example.com
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for another purpose not listed above. The lawful grounds on which we collect and process your Personal Data We process your Personal Data for the above purposes relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- for our legitimate interests or those of a third party;
- where you have given consent; or
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests. Our legitimate interests include continuing to operate our e-commerce business, the administration and maintenance of records, management of client and customer relationships, improvement of our services, and marketing our services.
- to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data;
- to require us to correct Personal Data that we hold about you which is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to require us to erase your Personal Data without undue delay if we no longer need to hold or process it;
- to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing (you may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us as : firstname.lastname@example.org
- to object and/or to restrict the use of your Personal Data for purpose other than those set out above unless we have an overriding legitimate reason for continuing to use it; or
- to object to any automated processing (if applicable) that we carry out in relation to your Personal Data;
- in certain circumstances, to require us to transfer Personal Data to another party where the Personal Data is being processed by automated means.
We also collect information about visitors use our website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you. If You decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from Our Site or Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the site or all functionality of the service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below. To find out more about the cookies stored on your device, and to manage or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.orgor www.allaboutcookies.org
- What is Cookies?
Cookies are used by sites that you visit to collect standard Internet logs and visitor behavior information, such as your computer or smartphone, that small text files saved on your mobile devices such as tablets.Cookies usually contain the name of the internet sites you visit, how long the cookie will stay on your device, and a value that is a random number. More information; You can visit to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org .
- What is the purpose of cookies usage?
Cookies are used to gather the visitor’s statistical information about the usage of the web site and the activities on the website. Internet sites can read and write these cookie files and allow you to remember important information about you in order to provide you with a more suitable website ( such as remembering your preference settings).
- What are Cookie Types?
Cookies according to the usage period: Cookies divided into two; session cookies and permanent cookies. The session cookie expires when you close your browser. A permanent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time or indefinitely. Cookie types according to owner: Cookies divided into two; first-party and third-party cookies. The first is the cookie used by the visited website itself and the second is the cookie of another company that collaborates on a topic such as data analysis. When you visit our site so that the suppliers can offer their services, we can allow our devices to register cookies with our site. For more information about these cookies and for more information on how to control these cookies, please review the privacy policies of these third parties. Cookies by according to usage: Technical cookies, verification cookies, Flash cookies, personalization cookies, and analytics cookies.
|COOKIE||AREA of USAGE|
|Technical Cookies||Technical cookies are provided to work on site, pages that are not working and areas are detected.|
|Verification Cookies||In case visitors enter to the site using their passwords, it is determined that the visitor is the user of the site on each page visited by the visitor by such cookies, that prevents the user from re-entering the password on every page.|
|Flash Cookies||A type of cookie used to activate image or audio content on the site.|
|Personalization Cookies||It is a cookie used to remember the preferences of users on different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your preferred language preference.|
|Analytics Cookies||Analytical cookies are cookies that provide the production of analytical statistical reports such as the number of visitors to the site,detection of the pages displayed on the site, site visit times, and the movement of pages on the Internet.|
- Can I Remove Cookies?
Internet browsers are always set up to accept cookies. You can set your browser to not accept cookies or delete existing cookies. However, as a result, for technical reasons, in some cases some features of our website may not work. On the other hand, you can always view our internet site without cookies. Please use your browser’s help function to learn how to change these settings. You will find information how to access these settings below.